From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
English: Dent occupied a building on the corner of Pedder Street and Praya Central (the waterfront), where The Landmark complex is situated. The first building was constructed in 1850, and was redeveloped in 1864.
Media in category "Dent Building"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.