Category:Diesel model V-2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Soviet diesel tank V-12 engine
|Instance of||engine model|
|Subclass of||diesel engine|
English: The Diesel model V-2 (Russian: В-2, german, polish Transliteration: W-2) was a Soviet diesel tank V-12 engine designed at the Kharkiv Locomotive Factory by Konstantin Chelpan and his team. It is found on the BT-7M (BT-8), T-34, Kliment Voroshilov and IS-10 (T-10) tanks, and by extension, the vehicles based on them, such as the SU-85 and SU-100 tanks destroyers based on the T-34 and the ISU-122 and ISU-152 self propelled guns based on the IS-2.
Media in category "Diesel model V-2"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Diesel model V-2 of a T-34 tank -01.jpg 2,100 × 1,400; 1.7 MB
- Diesel model V-2 of a T-34 tank -02.jpg 1,500 × 2,130; 1.83 MB
- Motor of tank.jpg 1,280 × 960; 266 KB
- T-34-85 engine salpalinja.jpg 3,840 × 2,160; 4.61 MB
- T34 engine parola 1.jpg 1,536 × 2,048; 1.21 MB
- T34 engine parola 2.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 1.04 MB
- T34 engine parola 3.jpg 1,536 × 2,048; 1.38 MB
- V-2 engine in the Kubinka Museum.jpg 3,072 × 2,304; 2.79 MB
- W-2-55 Tank Engine (36980563961).jpg 3,648 × 2,736; 1.42 MB