Category:Diseases and disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Categorization according to International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.
class of disorder that affects skin, hair or nails
|Subclass of||integumentary system disease,|
skin and connective tissue diseases
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
- ► Gross pathology of skin and subcutaneous tissue (3 C, 1 F)
- ► Skin conditions resulting from chemical factors (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Eosinophilic cutaneous conditions (5 C)
- ► Infection-related cutaneous conditions (13 C, 5 F)
- ► Pachydermoperiosteosis (1 F)
- ► Publications related to skin diseases and/or dermatology (2 C, 1 F)
Media in category "Diseases and disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue"
This category contains only the following file.
- Wellcome museum, skin diseases section Wellcome M0003779.jpg 3,692 × 3,036; 1.65 MB