Category:Diseases and disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Categorization according to International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.
class of disorder that affects skin, hair or nails
|Subclass of||integumentary system disease,|
skin and connective tissue diseases
This category has the following 32 subcategories, out of 32 total.
- Gross pathology of skin and subcutaneous tissue (3 C, 2 F)
- Baby skin infections and conditions (3 C, 3 F)
- Skin conditions resulting from chemical factors (1 C, 2 F)
- Infection-related cutaneous conditions (13 C, 6 F)
- Pachydermoperiosteosis (1 F)
Media in category "Diseases and disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue"
This category contains only the following file.
- Wellcome museum, skin diseases section Wellcome M0003779.jpg 3,692 × 3,036; 1.65 MB