Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: A distributary, or a distributary channel, is a stream that branches off and flows away from a main stream channel. Some distributaries rejoin the channel they have branched from.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Anabranches (6 C, 10 F)
- ► Bobrovnya River (35 F)
- ► Desenka River (34 F)
- ► Distributaries in Japan (1 F)
- ► Kanał Drzewny (Parsęta distributary) (10 F)
- ► Little Danube (3 C, 37 F)
- ► Morichal River (21 F)
Media in category "Distributaries"
This category contains only the following file.
- Distributary of Ota River 1988.jpg 1,964 × 1,736; 662 KB