Category:Districts of Israel
six administrative districts
|Subclass of||administrative territorial entity of Israel,|
first-level administrative country subdivision,
Israel is divided into six administrative districts, in Hebrew mehozot (מחוזות; singular: mahoz) and fifteen sub-districts known as nafot (נפות; singular: nafa). The West Bank forms an additional, seventh district (Mehoz Yehuda veShomron), which is irregularly administered and comprises only the enclaved Israeli colonies while the vast rest of the region is ruled by the Israeli army, apart from the Israeli civil terms.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- Maps of the districts of Israel (7 C, 39 F)
- Judea and Samaria District (4 C, 2 F)
- Central District (Israel) (34 C, 4 F)
- Haifa District (27 C, 3 P, 25 F)
- Jerusalem District (15 C, 48 F)
- North District (Israel) (34 C, 1 P, 81 F)
- South District (Israel) (23 C, 86 F)
- Tel Aviv District (16 C, 25 F)