Category:Distrikt Krakau, General Government 1939-1945
Central part of the territory of occupied Poland was placed under a German administration called the General Government (in German Generalgouvernement für die besetzten polnischen Gebiete), with its capital at Kraków. The General Government was subdivided into four districts, Warsaw, Lublin, Radom, and Kraków (Distrikt Krakau).
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► 14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Ukrainian) (6 C, 27 F)
- ► Hans Frank (1 P, 55 F)
- ► Kraków during World War II (8 C, 17 F)
- ► Mielec during World War II (1 F)
- ► Przemyśl during World War II (4 F)
- ► Sanok during World War II (17 C)
Media in category "Distrikt Krakau, General Government 1939-1945"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.