Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Djet (Serpent, c. 2920 BC) was the third Egyptian king of the first dynasty. Little is known about his reign, he has become famous because of his tomb stela. It is decorated with Djet's Horus name, and shows that the distinct Egyptian style had already become fully developed. Djet's father was Djer. Djet's wife was his sister Merneith, with who he fathered Den.
Français : Ouadji (le serpent) est le nom du quatrième souverain connu de la Ire dynastie (Période Thinite). Son nom d'Horus, Her Djet, signifie « l'Horus serpent ». Sur la Table d'Abydos, il porte le nom de Ita, peut-être son nom de naissance.
|Date of birth||30th century BC|
|Date of death||30th century BC|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Djet"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Abydos KL 01-04 n04.jpg 356 × 535; 78 KB
- Djet label.jpg 809 × 600; 608 KB
- Djet.jpg 91 × 176; 7 KB
- Inscribed Marble LACMA M.80.202.387.jpg 825 × 850; 163 KB
- Titolatura Djet.png 111 × 219; 2 KB
- Wadji-Djer.png 832 × 874; 10 KB
- Ägyptisches Museum Kairo 2019-11-09 Djet 01.jpg 2,231 × 1,896; 3.52 MB
- Ägyptisches Museum Kairo 2019-11-09 Djet 02.jpg 3,104 × 3,651; 10.18 MB