Category:Dogon (W.E.A. van Beek Collection)
This category contains photographs of the Dogon people of Mali by the Dutch anthropologist Wouter van Beek (W.E.A. van Beek) donated to the African Studies Centre Leiden and Wikimedia Commons in 2017 and 2018. Van Beek took the present photographs in the years 1979 - 1996 and 2005 in Bandiagara, Banani, Mopti, Sangha and Tireli (Mali). They are ordered according to the following themes: agriculture, archaeology, architecture, daily life, landscape, lifestock, markets, portraits, pottery and tourism.
- Usage of these images on Wikimedia projects, main namespace (articles) only
- Copyright has been settled under Wikimedia OTRS ticket number 2017113010005931.
Pages in category "Dogon (W.E.A. van Beek Collection)"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Dogon (W.E.A. van Beek Collection)"
The following 120 files are in this category, out of 120 total.
- ASC Leiden - W.E.A. van Beek Collection - Dogon markets 33 - Sangha market, Mali 1992.jpg 2,144 × 3,240; 1.28 MB
- ASC Leiden - W.E.A. van Beek Collection - Dogon markets 42 - Sangha market, Mali 1992.jpg 2,168 × 3,264; 1.56 MB
- ASC Leiden - W.E.A. van Beek Collection - Dogon markets 51 - A Tireli butcher, Mali 1989.jpg 2,128 × 3,280; 1.01 MB