Category:Dogs with micromelic achondroplasia
Micromelic dwarfism (in the absence of other forms of dwarfism) makes a dog short-legged as opposed to the small-all-over form created by ateliotic pituitary dwarfism or the short muzzle by bracycephalic achondroplasia.
This category has the following 38 subcategories, out of 38 total.
- ► Field Spaniel (1 P, 17 F)
- ► Glen of Imaal Terrier (1 P, 23 F)
- ► Kyi Leo (4 F)
- ► Tibetan Spaniel (1 P, 34 F)
- ► Västgötaspets (1 P, 45 F)
- ► Yorkshire Terrier (3 C, 1 P, 263 F)
Media in category "Dogs with micromelic achondroplasia"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.