Category:Donegal Friary

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Coat of arms of Ireland.svg This object is indexed in the Archaeological Survey of Ireland under SMR No. DG093-013002-
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment ViewerDatabase record.

Deutsch | English | +/−
English: The Donegal friary was founded by Aodh Rua O'Donnell, chief of Tirconnell, and by Nuala O'Conor c. 1474 as house of the Franciscan friars.

Media in category "Donegal Friary"

The following 32 files are in this category, out of 32 total.