Category:Donna Wood (ship, 1918)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: Former lighthouse ship, hull is copperplated all over.
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Rasmus Møller in Faaborg on Funen
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date:
- Date of completion:
- Length over all: 31,2 m incl. bowsprit
- LPP: 21,5 m
- Beam: 5,65 m
- Draught: 2,80 m
- Sail area: 400 m²
- Main engine: Gardner, Diesel 390 hp
- Speed: kn
- 1918 Named: Lighthouse ship No 3 Flag: Denmark
- Renamed: DONNA WOOD
Media in category "Donna Wood (ship, 1918)"
This category contains only the following file.