attack aircraft family by Douglas
|Instance of||aircraft family|
|Subclass of||carrier-based attack aircraft,|
monoplane with 1 tractor-piston-propeller engine
|Country of origin|
The Douglas Skyraider is a family of aircraft originally designated BT2D and accepted into the United States Navy as the AD and the Royal Navy as the Skyraider AEW.1. With the introduction of the Tri-Service aircraft designation system on 18 September 1962, all Skyraiders still in service were redesignated A-1.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► BT2D Dauntless II (4 F)
- ► Douglas Skyraider early warning aircraft (5 C, 1 F)
- ► Douglas Skyraider museum aircraft (3 C, 20 F)
- ► Preserved Douglas Skyraider (1 C)
- ► Videos of Douglas A-1 Skyraider (2 F)
- ► Douglas Skyraider warbirds (11 C, 90 F)
Pages in category "Douglas Skyraider"
This category contains only the following page.