Category:Dr Benjamin Shaw House
The Dr. Benjamin Shaw House (/Bossier Store) was was built in 1819 in Ste. Geneviève, Missouri. It was built by Jean Baptiste Bossier, a local prominent merchant, on a lot purchased from Parfait Dufour. More information can be found at the Library of Congress' Historic American Buildings Survey. It is record MO-1120.
Media in category "Dr Benjamin Shaw House"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.