Category:Drumhome Old Church
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This object is indexed in the Archaeological Survey of Ireland under SMR No. DG103-002001-
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Database record.
English: The old church of Drumhome was in use until 1795 when a new church was erected in Ballintra. This church is located at the site of an early Christian monastery. St. Ernan, a disciple of St. Colmcille, was abbot of Drumhome in the 7th century.