The dub sound consists predominantly of instrumental remixes of existing recordings and is achieved by significantly manipulating and reshaping the recordings, usually by removing the vocals from an existing music piece, emphasizing the drum and bass frequencies or, in other words, 'riddim', adding extensive echo and reverb effects, panoramic LR delay, and dubbing occasional snippets of lyrics or instruments from the original version.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Dub music"
The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Ddubsupernatural.jpg 2.53 MB
- Drasticscourtyard.jpg 47 KB
- Dub Beat.ogg 1.32 MB
- Endless Dub.ogg 3.27 MB
- Grabador de vinilos.jpg 22 KB
- LKJ 1980.png 403 KB
- Mad Professor @ Bogota.jpg 4.37 MB
- Mad Professor at Reggies.jpg 153 KB
- Out of Karma.jpg 235 KB
- Reggae vinyl records.jpg 133 KB
- Sobotni Dub.ogg 2.59 MB
- System D سيستام.png 349 KB
- Vinyl pressing machine.jpg 882 KB