Category:Duchesses (furniture)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Upholstered daybeds called duchesses[edit]

Upholstered daybeds in the shape of a long double-backed armchair in one piece.

System-search.svgSee also: category:Broken duchesses (furniture).

Media in category "Duchesses (furniture)"

The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.