parts of the Kingdom of the Netherlands located in the Caribbean
|Instance of||geographic region|
|Located in/on physical feature||Caribbean|
The term Dutch Caribbean refers to the islands of the Kingdom of the Netherlands that are located in the Caribbean: three autonomous states (Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten) and three special municipalities of the state of the Netherlands grouped administratively in the Caribbean Netherlands (Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, and Saba).
It is not a formal subdivision of the Kingdom, but only a geographic region (in the past, but at different times in their history, they have all been part of the former Federation of the Netherlands Antillas).
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- Caribbean Netherlands (20 C, 1 P, 4 F)
- Nature of the Dutch Caribbean (6 C, 1 F)
- Ruben Gowricharn (2 F)
- Michiel van Kempen (2 C, 11 F)
Pages in category "Dutch Caribbean"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Dutch Caribbean"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Klein Bonaire (Bonaire).jpg 4,884 × 1,536; 3.64 MB
- Loekie Morales St. Maarten Dutch Caribbean 2018.jpg 2,830 × 4,240; 5.42 MB
- Plankenhuisje.JPG 1,544 × 1,024; 701 KB
- Willemstad Punda silhouette 2021.jpg 6,492 × 4,328; 12.3 MB