The term Dutch Caribbean refers to the islands of the Kingdom of the Netherlands that are located in the Caribbean: three autonomous states (Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten) and three special municipalities of the state of the Netherlands grouped administratively in the Caribbean Netherlands (Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, and Saba).
It is not a formal subdivision of the Kingdom, but only a geographic region (in the past, but at different times in their history, they have all been part of the former Federation of the Netherlands Antillas).
parts of the Kingdom of the Netherlands located in the Caribbean
|Instance of||geographic region|
|Located on terrain feature||Caribbean|
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Aviation in the Dutch Caribbean (5 C)
- ► Economy of the Dutch Caribbean (4 C)
- ► Geography of the Dutch Caribbean (6 C)
- ► Nature of the Dutch Caribbean (4 C)
- ► Transport in the Dutch Caribbean (5 C)
- ► United States Navy images from the Dutch Caribbean (1 C, 6 F)
Pages in category "Dutch Caribbean"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Dutch Caribbean"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- 747-400 City of Bangkok landing at Princess Juliana 11-27-2012b.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 8.16 MB
- Klein Bonaire (Bonaire).jpg 4,884 × 1,536; 3.64 MB
- Plankenhuisje.JPG 1,544 × 1,024; 701 KB