Category:Dutchess County, New York
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Dutchess County is a county located in the U.S. state of New York, in the state's Mid-Hudson Region of the Hudson Valley. The 2010 census lists the population as 297,488. The county seat is Poughkeepsie.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Buildings in Dutchess County, New York (11 C, 30 F)
- ► Dutchess County Fair (10 F)
- ► Fishkill Creek (1 C, 5 F)
- ► Maps of Dutchess County, New York (55 F)
- ► Villages in Dutchess County, New York (5 C, 1 F)
- ► Wappinger Creek (6 F)
Media in category "Dutchess County, New York"
The following 107 files are in this category, out of 107 total.
- 128thPOKMonument.jpg 54 KB
- Beekman Fire 34.jpg 2.02 MB
- Dirt road in winter 2.JPG 4.74 MB
- Dirt road in winter 3.JPG 4.56 MB
- Dutchess County 1.svg 13 KB
- Dutchess County 10.svg 21 KB
- Dutchess County 2.svg 21 KB
- Dutchess County 3.svg 20 KB
- Dutchess County 4.svg 13 KB
- Dutchess County 5.svg 14 KB
- Dutchess County 6.svg 14 KB
- Dutchess County 7.svg 13 KB
- Ndp ambulances.jpg 128 KB
- Ndpflycar.jpg 115 KB
- Stissing Mountain and pond.JPG 6.25 MB