From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
: Dwabin, Jabin, Juaben, Juabin ... or so like
In Ghana exist several places with the name Dwaben. There are:
- Dwaben in Ashanti at 5° 34' N; 0° 28' W (east of Kumasi)
- Dwaben in Ashanti at 6° 49' 4" N; 1° 25' 30" W (is meant here)
- Dwaben at 5° 32' N; 2° 5' W
as well as a region called
- New Dwaben, on the borders between Akim-Abuakwa, Akwapim and the Krobo-Land.
- (This Ashanti enclave was founded 1832 by civil war refugies from the town Dwaben. The capital of New Dwaben is Koforidua.)
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "Dwaben"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.