Category:Dyckman-Hillside Substation (Substation 17)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Dyckman-Hillside Substation, also known as Substation 17, is an historic electrical substation located at 127-129 Hillside Avenue between Sickles Street and Nagle Avenue, near the Dyckman Street station of the IRT Broadway-Seventh Avenue line, in the Washington Heights neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City. It was one of eight substations constructed by the Interborough Rapid Transit Company in 1904-05, and was designed in the Beaux-Arts style.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
|Location||Manhattan, New York City, New York|
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "Dyckman-Hillside Substation (Substation 17)"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Dyckman St 2 vc.jpg 3,128 × 2,346; 3.44 MB
- Dyckman-Hillsde Substation from Hillside Avenue.jpg 2,906 × 2,359; 1.84 MB
- Dyckman-Hillside Substation close-up from Dyckman Street station.jpg 2,957 × 2,126; 1.57 MB
- Dyckman-Hillside Substation from Dyckman Street station.jpg 2,448 × 2,487; 1.91 MB
- Dyckman-Hillside Substation from rear.jpg 2,727 × 2,030; 1.48 MB
- Substation 17.jpg 857 × 522; 111 KB