English: Dyno Nobel is a manufacturer of explosives. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Incitec Pivot Limited, and has customers in the mining, quarry, construction, pipeline and geophysical exploration industries. The company operates in Australia, Canada, the United States, Africa, Indonesia, Mexico, South America, Papua New Guinea and Turkey. and Portable Modular Emulsion Plants. They provide the explosives used in coal and metal mining, quarry and construction as well as pipeline and seismic used for oil and gas exploration. The company also offers services including blast design, shot loading, shot service, vibration control, airblast, flyrock and NOx reduction, through DynoConsult. a specialist consulting division. In 2012 Dyno Nobel had over a million tons of ammonium nitrate capacity and over 30 manufacturing facilities on two continents.
Media in category "Dyno Nobel"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Dyno Nobel building.JPG 2,848 × 2,144; 1.83 MB
- Dyno Nobel Corporate Office in Salt Lake City, UT USA.jpg 2,556 × 1,919; 3.05 MB
- Dyno Nobel Jumbo Truck.jpg 1,022 × 767; 78 KB
- Dyno Nobel Manufacturing Plant Simsbury CT, USA.jpg 220 × 147; 42 KB
- Early IRECO Bulk Explosives Pump Truck.jpg 400 × 370; 116 KB