From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Dyrham Park is a baroque mansion in an ancient deer park near the village of Dyrham in Gloucestershire, England. The house is set in 274 acres (1.1 km²) of gardens and parkland. The west front of 1692 was commissioned from the Huguenot architect, Samuel Hauduroy, and the west (garden) front of 1704 from William Talman, architect of Chatsworth, by William Blathwayt, who was Secretary at War to William III.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Dyrham Park"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Dyrham Park"
The following 70 files are in this category, out of 70 total.