Dyson is an appliances manufacturer. Its main products are vacuum cleaners that use cyclonic separation. The founder, James Dyson, used centrifugal particle separation after finding that to restore suction, the dust bag in his vacuum cleaner needed to be replaced – even when it was not full.
Initially, all Dyson vacuum cleaners and washing machines were made in Malmesbury, Wiltshire, England. In 2002, the company transferred vacuum cleaner production to Malaysia. As Dyson was the major manufacturing company in Wiltshire outside of Swindon, this move aroused some controversy, although planning permission to expand the Malmesbury site had been refused, effectively leading Dyson to look elsewhere. A year later, washing machine production was also moved to Malaysia.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Dyson"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Dyson (Unternehmen) logo.svg 1,024 × 401; 4 KB
- Dyson Airblade 2.JPG 1,936 × 1,936; 923 KB
- James Dyson media launch (8487827487).jpg 1,000 × 1,500; 829 KB
- Pride in London 2016 - KTC (372).jpg 5,184 × 3,456; 10.05 MB
- Shibuya Crossing 2017-05 (36255223485).jpg 3,456 × 2,592; 3.9 MB
- Вентилятор Dyson AM 01.jpg 450 × 675; 81 KB
- Логотип JDA.jpg 945 × 448; 140 KB