Technology company based in Singapore that designs and manufactures vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, bladeless fans and heaters
Dyson is an appliances manufacturer. Its main products are vacuum cleaners that use cyclonic separation. The founder, James Dyson, used centrifugal particle separation after finding that to restore suction, the dust bag in his vacuum cleaner needed to be replaced – even when it was not full.
Initially, all Dyson vacuum cleaners and washing machines were made in Malmesbury, Wiltshire, England. In 2002, the company transferred vacuum cleaner production to Malaysia. As Dyson was the major manufacturing company in Wiltshire outside of Swindon, this move aroused some controversy, although planning permission to expand the Malmesbury site had been refused, effectively leading Dyson to look elsewhere. A year later, washing machine production was also moved to Malaysia.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Dyson"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Dyson"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- 20210731 Dyson at Zhengzhou Shanshan Outlet Plaza.jpg 1,800 × 1,200; 1.46 MB
- Dyson (Unternehmen) logo.svg 1,024 × 401; 4 KB
- Dyson booth, Softex Taipei 20180429.jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 2.13 MB
- Dyson Demo Store, London.jpg 5,480 × 3,644; 8.53 MB
- Dyson shop. Hohe Straße 52, Cologne-9082.jpg 4,480 × 4,480; 10.93 MB
- Dyson store at Suzhou Center-20220709.jpg 7,296 × 5,472; 5.37 MB
- HK Central 豐澤電器 Fortress shop 萬邦行 Melbourne Plaza March 2019 SSG 10.jpg 2,448 × 3,264; 1.97 MB
- Pride in London 2016 - KTC (372).jpg 5,184 × 3,456; 10.05 MB
- Shibuya Crossing 2017-05 (36255223485).jpg 3,456 × 2,592; 3.9 MB
- Логотип JDA.jpg 945 × 448; 140 KB