From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Built by: Arnhemsche Scheepsbouw, Arnhem, Netherlands
- Yard number: 463
- Length: 80,40 m
- Beam: 11,20 m
- Draught: 1,95 m
- Main engine: Stork 2 x 525 hp
- Passengers: 68
- 1973 Named: J. HENRY DUNANT for Dutch Red Cross, The Hague Flag: Netherlands Used as vacation ship for sick and handicapped people.
- 1996 Swapped at Shipyard de Hoop in Lobith. Renamed: HENRY used as floating hotel
- Sold to Caravella Cruises in Moskou
- 2005.10.01 Transported from Delfzijl to St. Petersburg.
- 2006 Renamed: PRINZESSIN ANABELLA Flag: Russia