|Type||Screw propelled passenger steamer (add this type to the list)|
|Built by||United Schoenichen-Hartmann Shipyard, Machine & Boiler Works, Budapest/Újpest, HU|
|Length overall||35.22 m (38.5 yd)|
|Length between perpendiculars||31.45 m (34.4 yd)|
|Beam||5 m (5.5 yd)|
|Draft||2.35 m (2.6 yd)|
|Main engine||2 cylinder V-adjusted compound steam engine 116,8 kW|
- 1891 Named: KELÉN for Balatonitavi Gőzhajózási RT (Lake Balaton Steamship Co. Ltd.), Siófok, HU Transported to Balaton in pieces, assembled in Balatonfüred.
- 1927 Sold to Balatoni Hajózási RT. (Lake Balaton Shipping Co. Ltd.), Siófok, HU
- 1945-03-25 Sunken by her own crew at harbour of Révfülöp to avoid the blasting by nazi troops
- 1945 Lifted out and restored.
- 1947 Sold to Balatoni Hajózási Vállalat (Lake Balaton Shipping Co.), Siófok, HU
- 1955 Sold to MAHART-Hungarian Shipping Line, Siófok, HU
- 1955 Rebuilt in Balatonfüred Shipyard with the steam engine and boiler of 'VI. sz. CSAVARGŐZÖS' (Screw Propelled Steamship No. VI) Original steam engine was transported to the Museum for Transportation
- 1962 Rebuilt as motorship at MAHART Siófok Shiprepair Yard New depth: 2,57 m, displacement: 145-176 t, New main engine type: Buckau-Wolf 6 DV 136 dieselmotor Output 300 (400 rpm) LE
- 1984 New main-engine MAHART Siófok Shiprepair Yard, Siófok, HU Main engine type: SKL 6 NVD 36 AU-1 Output 315 kW
- 1989 Planned to be exhibited at Siófok on the bank of Sió river, but restored and rebuilt. The restoration works has been finished in 1991
- 1999 Sold to BHRT (Lake Balaton Shipping Co. Ltd), Siófok, HU
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Kelén (ship, 1891) (10 F)