Category:Earls of Arran
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Earl of Arran is a title in both the Peerage of Scotland and the Peerage of Ireland. The two titles refer to different places, the Isle of Arran in Scotland, and the Aran Islands in Ireland. The Earl of Arran (Scotland) is a subsidiary title of the Duke of Hamilton, whereas the Earl of Arran (Ireland) is a separate title held by the Gore family.
|Instance of||royal or noble rank|
|Category contains||human (count)|
Media in category "Earls of Arran"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- 1stEarlOfArran.jpg 300 × 537; 32 KB
- 3rdEarlOfArran.jpg 418 × 717; 199 KB
- Elizabeth Butler, by Christian Friedrich Zincke.jpg 2,091 × 1,661; 1.42 MB
- DukeOfChâtellerault.jpg 428 × 528; 78 KB
- James Hamilton (Earl of Arran).jpg 606 × 777; 435 KB