Category:East Asian calligraphy tools
Four Treasures of the Study - labeled SVG diagrams
Four illustrations with short annotations/explanations for the East Asian calligraphy's tools. Asian tradition talk about the « Four Treasures of the Study » (Chinese: traditional 文房四寶, simplified 文房四宝, Pinyin: Wénfáng sì bǎo, Japanese: 文房四宝, Bunbō shihō) or Four Friends of the Study (Korean: 문방사우 (文房四友) Munbang sa woo) for the brush, ink, paper and ink stone. The Ink relate image merge Ink [stick] and Ink stone, while I added an Seal relate illustration with Seal and Seal paste, which are also need to finish a work by signing it. These diagrams are intended to be « 4 key facts diagrams » for the subject East Asian calligraphy's tools.
- English versions
- (zh-tw), all: 百科全書，文房四寶 ─ 筆、硯、墨、紙 (rich description with historical background)
- (zh-tw), all: 文房用品系列介紹 ─ 毛筆、墨、紙、硯 (rich description of brushes manufacturing processes)
- Brush, images: hand holding the brush 1, hand holding the brush 2, hand holding the brush 3.
- Brush's head: Yuuko SUZUKI, Initiation – Calligraphie japonaise, Fleurus, 2003, 80 p.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "East Asian calligraphy tools"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "East Asian calligraphy tools"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- 2015년 10월 강원도 강릉시 20151027 DSC04688 최광모 Sony RX10.JPG 5,472 × 3,648; 4.61 MB
- BLW Box with Writing Utensils.jpg 4,272 × 2,848; 6.19 MB
- ChineseSeal.jpg 960 × 1,280; 221 KB
- East Asian calligraphy scheme 01-en.svg 744 × 524; 160 KB
- East Asian calligraphy scheme 02-en.svg 744 × 524; 439 KB
- East Asian calligraphy scheme 03-en.svg 744 × 524; 315 KB
- East Asian calligraphy scheme 04-en.svg 744 × 524; 142 KB