Category:East Coast Main Line
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The East Coast Main Line (ECML) is a major railway line in the United Kingdom, which links London Kings Cross to Edinburgh and Leeds.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Bounds Green TMD (8 F)
- ► Chester-le-Street Viaduct (6 F)
- ► East Coast Main Line (former route) (1 C)
- ► Forth Street railway arches (2 F)
- ► Grassthorpe level crossing (7 F)
- ► Hornsey Traction Maintenance Depot (28 F)
- ► Ouseburn Viaduct (6 F)
- ► Selby Diversion (2 C, 7 F)
- ► Tyne Yard (1 C, 8 F)
- ► Welwyn Viaduct (10 F)
Media in category "East Coast Main Line"
The following 162 files are in this category, out of 162 total.