From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: East Marden is a village on the spur of the South Downs in the Chichester district of West Sussex, England. It is within the civil parish of Marden. It is first mentioned in the Domesday Book as Meredone and was given in 1086 to Roger, Earl of Montgomery. . The church, St Peters ( UK Ordance Survey grid reference SU807145), dates from the 12th century and is still used for worship every other Sunday.. Its oldest house today dates back to 1728 ( Salzman, 1953). The village, some 300 feet above sea level, is in an area of unusually high rainfall. Its most famous landmark is the thatched well on the village green. The population has remained static for over a century.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "East Marden"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.