Category:Eastern Michigan University
Eastern Michigan University is a comprehensive, co-educational public university located in Ypsilanti, Michigan. The university is governed by an eight-member Board of Regents, who are appointed by the Governor of Michigan for eight-year terms. The school belongs to the Mid-American Conference and was re-accredited by the North Central Association in 2001. Currently, EMU comprises five colleges: Arts & Sciences, Business, Education, Health & Human Services, Technology and a Graduate School. Its mascot, since 1991, has been the Eastern Eagle, after the traditional name "Hurons" was deemed unsuitable. EMU has consistently been one of the largest producers of professional educators in the country.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Buildings and structures at Eastern Michigan University (18 C, 15 F)
- ► Eastern Michigan University Historic District (4 C, 1 F)
- ► Eastern Michigan University faculty (3 C, 6 F)
- ► Eastern Michigan University logos (6 F)
Pages in category "Eastern Michigan University"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Eastern Michigan University"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Bike Trail Bordering t...
- Bike Trail on the EMU...
- Bus Shelter, Rynearson...
- Detroit Publishing Com...
- Eagle Crest Golf Resor...
- Eastern michigan unive...
- EMU historical marker.jpg
- EMU Normal Street Lot.JPG
- Halle Library, Eastern...
- Lake House Pond, Easte...
- Mary Ann Starkweather...
- Ypsilanti township for...