|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Eastville Stadium was a stadium in Eastville, a northern suburb of Bristol, England. Built in 1897, it was the home of Bristol Rovers FC and the Bristol Bulldogs speedway team, and was also a greyhound racing venue. Financial difficulties forced Rovers to leave Eastville in 1986. Parts of stadium were still in existence a decade after the ground's closure, but these were demolished in 1998 to make way for an IKEA superstore. The record attendance was 39,462.
|Instance of||sports venue|
|Location||Bristol, United Kingdom|
|Location of final assembly|
Media in category "Eastville Stadium"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Eastville Stadium - geograph.org.uk - 2102654.jpg 2,100 × 1,357; 279 KB
- Eastville Stadium - geograph.org.uk - 2102658.jpg 2,100 × 1,341; 296 KB
- EastvilleFire.jpg 635 × 516; 197 KB
- The grandstand at Eastville Stadium - geograph.org.uk - 2102657.jpg 2,100 × 1,331; 260 KB
- The side terrace at Eastville Stadium - geograph.org.uk - 2102655.jpg 2,100 × 1,357; 348 KB
- The Tote End, Eastville Stadium, Bristol 1986 (301079828).jpg 572 × 585; 176 KB