Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Eastwell is a hamlet and civil parish in the Borough of Ashford in Kent, England. It contains the Eastwell Towers, the Moyle family home Eastwell Place, and a hotel called Eastwell Manor. It has a population of 119.
human settlement in United Kingdom
|Instance of|| hamlet,|
|Part of||Boughton Aluph and Eastwell|
|Location||Ashford, Kent, South East England, England, UK|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Eastwell, Kent"
The following 23 files are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Eastwell Lake covered in waterlilies - geograph.org.uk - 1325920.jpg 640 × 480; 74 KB
- North Downs Way near Eastwell Park - geograph.org.uk - 1409491.jpg 640 × 480; 225 KB
- North Downs Way to Dunn Street - geograph.org.uk - 1457730.jpg 640 × 480; 102 KB
- Rectory Wood by Lenacre Street - geograph.org.uk - 1198887.jpg 640 × 480; 169 KB
- The bridge over Eastwell Lake - geograph.org.uk - 1325907.jpg 640 × 480; 115 KB
- The North Downs Way in Skeats Wood - geograph.org.uk - 1325945.jpg 640 × 480; 115 KB
- Field near Round Wood and Home Farm - geograph.org.uk - 417900.jpg 640 × 427; 80 KB
- Home Farm, Eastwell Park - geograph.org.uk - 1409516.jpg 640 × 454; 229 KB
- Water in Aviary Wood - geograph.org.uk - 417909.jpg 640 × 427; 125 KB