English: Eccleshill is a civil parish in the Borough of Blackburn with Darwen, Lancashire, England. It contains the hamlets of Eccleshill, Grimshaw and Waterside. Located within the parish is Shaws of Darwen, a manufacturer of sinks and architectural terracotta. The factory, situated in Waterside, opened in 1908 and in the 1920s was Darwen's largest employer. (→Eccleshill, Lancashire)
Nederlands: Eccleshill is een plaats en civil parish in het bestuurlijke gebied Blackburn with Darwen, in het Engelse graafschap Lancashire met 276 inwoners. (→Eccleshill)
Media in category "Eccleshill, Lancashire"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Manor House Farm, Eccleshill.jpg 3,872 × 2,592; 5.33 MB
- Nos 1to 9 Leonard Terrace, Waterside - geograph.org.uk - 158168.jpg 640 × 480; 111 KB
- Railway Bridge - geograph.org.uk - 877705.jpg 640 × 480; 202 KB
- What was the Hoddlesden Branch Line - geograph.org.uk - 877710.jpg 640 × 480; 157 KB
- Darwen Roman Road - geograph.org.uk - 34495.jpg 506 × 640; 52 KB