Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Economic ideologies are here defined as moral positions - how economies should be structured, as compared to economic theories - systems of propositions concerning how economies work. Of course, the two are related. Certain theories support or preclude certain ideologies. For example, someone who believes in the Keynesian theory of economics is quite unlikely to subscribe to libertarian ideology.
system of propositions concerning how economies work
|Subclass of||ideology (economics, economy)|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Economic theories (11 C, 16 F)
- ► Democratic socialism (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Free silver (39 F)
- ► Libertarian socialism (4 C, 9 F)
- ► Economic nationalism (3 C, 9 F)
- ► Protectionism (3 C, 11 F)