Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Economic ideologies are here defined as moral positions - how economies should be structured, as compared to economic theories - systems of propositions concerning how economies work. Of course, the two are related. Certain theories support or preclude certain ideologies. For example, someone who believes in the Keynesian theory of economics is quite unlikely to subscribe to libertarian ideology.
system of propositions concerning how economies work
|Subclass of||ideology (economics, economy)|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Economic theories (10 C, 6 F)
- ► Democratic socialism (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Libertarian socialism (3 C, 7 F)
- ► Economic nationalism (3 C, 9 F)
- ► Protectionism (3 C, 8 F)