Category:Edmonds' Clock Tower
The Edmonds' Clock Tower and the adjacent Telephone cabinet were donated to the city of Christchurch by Thomas Edmonds (1858–1932). The structures are near Madras Street, Oxford Terrace and Chester Street, south of the Avon River. The Clock Tower is a Category II heritage structure registered with the New Zealand Historic Places Trust, with the registration number 3106.
Media in category "Edmonds' Clock Tower"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.