Category:Edmonds Band Rotunda
The Edmonds' Band Rotunda was donated to the city of Christchurch by Thomas Edmonds (1858-1932), designed by Victor Robert Hean (1901-1979) and built by Neil McGillivray (1879-1960), and opened on 11 November 1929 – presumably for a Remembrance Day (WW1) ceremony and band performance. It was converted to a restaurant in 1989, originally called the Thomas Edmonds Restaurant but now known as Retour. It is located in Cambridge Terrace close to Manchester Street. The building is a Category II heritage building registered with the New Zealand Historic Places Trust, with the registration number 1865.
Media in category "Edmonds Band Rotunda"
The following 21 files are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Band Rotunda 84.JPG 725 KB
- Edmonds Band Rotunda 0402.JPG 7.38 MB
- Edmonds Band Rotunda 0404.JPG 4.97 MB
- Edmonds Band Rotunda 0405.JPG 6.64 MB
- Edmonds Band Rotunda 53.JPG 6.51 MB
- Edmonds Band Rotunda Ruins.jpg 6.04 MB
- Edmonds Band Rotunda, 2008.jpg 4.19 MB
- Edmonds' Band Rotunda 80.JPG 4.1 MB
- Edmonds' Band Rotunda 81.JPG 4.17 MB
- Edmonds' Band Rotunda 82.JPG 4.12 MB