English: Edwardian architecture is the style popular when King Edward VII of Great Britain was in power; he reigned from 1901 to 1910, but the architecture style is generally considered to be indicative of the years 1901 to 1914. Edwardian architecture is generally less ornate than Victorian architecture.
architectural style popular during the reign of King Edward VII
|Instance of||architectural style|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Edwardian gardens (9 C, 14 F)
- ► Edwardian architecture in Australia (6 F)
- ► Edwardian architecture in Canada (8 C)
- ► Holmlea Primary School (13 F)
- ► Edwardian architecture in New Zealand (4 C, 1 F)
- ► Edwardian architecture in the United States (2 C, 4 F)
- ► Western Market (13 C, 6 F)