|Instance of||architectural style|
Ek-ratna is a temple style of Bengal which has a single tall pinnacle. The base structure is the same as the sloping-roofed chala style (do-chala, char-chala, and at-chala), but the roof is quite different. See also pancharatna (five pinnacles) and navaratna (nine pinnacles) styles.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Ananta Basudeba Temple (1 C, 74 F)
- ► Damodar Temple, Kendur (1 C, 29 F)
- ► Ek-ratna temple, Dwadashbari (28 F)
- ► Jor Mandir complex, Bishnupur (1 C, 84 F)
- ► Nandalal Temple, Bishnupur (1 C, 23 F)
- ► Patpur Temple (4 F)