Category:Elgin and Winter Garden Theatres
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This category is for a cultural heritage site in Canada, number 9622 in the Canadian Register of Historic Places.|
|This category is for a cultural heritage site in Canada, number 11960 in the Canadian Register of Historic Places.|
English: The Elgin and Winter Garden Theatres in Toronto, Canada. Although double-decker theatres (meaning the building contains two separate theatres – one built on top of the other) were once quite common, it is now the last operating double-decker theatre in the world. The Elgin Theatre, with a seating capacity of 1,561, is the lower theatre; the Winter Garden sits directly above it, with a seating capacity of 992.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Elgin Theatre and Wintergarden (4 F)
Media in category "Elgin and Winter Garden Theatres"
The following 33 files are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Elgin and Wintergarden.JPG 142 KB
- Elgin theatre interior.jpg 106 KB
- Elgin Theatre interior.jpg 3.02 MB
- Elgin Theatre Toronto.jpg 165 KB
- Elgin Winter Garden.jpg 1.98 MB
- Elgin Wintergarden HDR.jpg 678 KB
- Insideelgin.jpg 1.33 MB
- TramsatQueenandYonge.jpg 128 KB
- Winter Garden Theatre 2010.jpg 7.15 MB
- Winter Garden, Toronto.jpg 629 KB