Big Ben is the nickname for the Great Bell of the clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster in London, and often extended to refer to the clock and the clock tower. The tower is officially known as the "Elizabeth Tower", renamed as such to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee of Elizabeth II. Prior to that it was known as simply "Clock Tower".
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Elizabeth Tower"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Elizabeth Tower"
The following 55 files are in this category, out of 55 total.
- 2016-02 Big Ben clocks 02.jpg 10.78 MB
- 2016-02 Big Ben taxis.jpg 8.74 MB
- Big Ben (7810387130).jpg 6.59 MB
- Big Ben by Sivan Dvash.JPG 1.39 MB
- Big Ben Londres Verano 2009.jpg 1.37 MB
- Big Ben Tower.jpg 2.97 MB
- Big Big Ben (26327453951).jpg 1.43 MB
- CoL BigBen.jpg 53 KB
- London 2134.jpg 124 KB
- London, 1975(js)05.jpg 4.92 MB
- London, Big Ben - panoramio.jpg 1.08 MB
- Torre Elizabeth.jpg 87 KB