English: Ellistown is a small village in Leicestershire, England with a primary school, several parks, a football club, two shops, a garage and a Post Office. There is also a Working Men's Club. It is situated on the main village crossroads which recently became two mini round-a-bouts. The village lies 2 miles (3 km) from the larger village of Ibstock, and 1½ miles (2½ km) from the town of Coalville. Ellistown lies just within the western boundaries of the National Forest. It is in the North-west Leicestershire District and civil parish of Ellistown and Battleflat
village in the United Kingdom
|Location||Ellistown and Battleflat, United Kingdom|
Media in category "Ellistown"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Brantano Footwear Building - geograph.org.uk - 245280.jpg 640 × 427; 32 KB
- Waitrose Regional Distribution Centre - geograph.org.uk - 245299.jpg 640 × 361; 38 KB
- Cottages on Victoria Road, Ellistown - geograph.org.uk - 265926.jpg 640 × 427; 79 KB
- Country road near Ellistown - geograph.org.uk - 265920.jpg 640 × 427; 112 KB
- Diverted footpath near Ellistown - geograph.org.uk - 265929.jpg 640 × 427; 107 KB
- Edge of Town - geograph.org.uk - 175193.jpg 640 × 480; 108 KB
- Ellistown Terrace Road - geograph.org.uk - 265933.jpg 640 × 427; 80 KB
- Quarry entrance - geograph.org.uk - 132741.jpg 640 × 397; 94 KB
- Rushby Road Playground, Ellistown - geograph.org.uk - 265875.jpg 640 × 341; 68 KB