Category:Elmwood Park, Illinois
Jump to navigation Jump to search
village in Cook County, Illinois, United States
|Instance of|| town,|
|Location||Cook County, Illinois|
English: Elmwood Park is a village bordering the northwest side of the City of Chicago in Cook County, Illinois, United States. The population was 25,405 at the 2000 census. The community has long maintained a large Italian-American population, with a more recent influx of Polish-American and Hispanic residents. Peter N. Silvestri has presided as its village president since May 1, 1989. In April 2011, three Board of Trustee positions were up for election. Incumbent trustees and United Party of Elmwood Park candidates Alan T. Kaminski, Carmen P. Forte, and school board president Angela Stranges won the three seats, with 2,051 votes, 1,951 votes, and 1,814 votes, respectively. Defeated in the race were Neighborhood Voice Party candidates Anthony Del Santo (1,531 votes), Phillip Marcantelli (1,505 votes), and Sandra Gorney (1,360 votes).
Media in category "Elmwood Park, Illinois"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- 19970217 05 Metra, Elmwood Park, IL.jpg 1,800 × 1,179; 267 KB
- Elmwood Park IL 2009 reference map.png 575 × 425; 40 KB
- Nielsen's Restaurant Elmwood Park Illinois postcard.jpg 1,577 × 999; 532 KB
- Olcott's land values blue book of Chicago (1936) (14762154296).jpg 1,800 × 2,558; 874 KB
- Rusell's Bar B Q (115109815).jpg 1,932 × 2,576; 1,021 KB
- Russell's Bar B Q (115109813).jpg 1,932 × 2,576; 1.23 MB
- Russell's Bar B Q (115109816).jpg 1,932 × 2,576; 680 KB
- Russell's Bar B Q (115109817).jpg 2,576 × 1,932; 950 KB