From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Elton is a village and civil parish in the unitary authority of Cheshire West and Chester and the ceremonial county of Cheshire, England. It is situated approximately 13 km (8 miles) to the northeast of Chester, between Helsby and Ellesmere Port, near to the River Mersey. Its proximity to the River Mersey and the Manchester Ship Canal have contributed to its industrial character. The village is on the north-western edge of the Cheshire plain, approximately 2.5 km (1.5 miles) from Stanlow Refinery, a Shell facility and the seventh largest oil refinery in Europe. The refinery produces one-sixth of the United Kingdom's petrol.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Elton, Cheshire"
The following 38 files are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Elton - Manor Farm.jpg 93 KB
- Elton Parish Council sign.JPG 3.25 MB
- Elton sign, Station Road (1).JPG 4.01 MB
- Elton sign, Station Road (2).JPG 4.57 MB
- Eltonvillagesign.jpg 794 KB
- Pylon at Elton, Cheshire (1).JPG 2.92 MB
- Pylon at Elton, Cheshire (2).JPG 2.89 MB
- Shops at Ince Lane, Elton.JPG 2.56 MB
- Sign at Elton, Cheshire (1).JPG 5.16 MB
- Spar shop at Elton, Cheshire.JPG 3.25 MB
- The Rigger pub, Elton (1).JPG 2.97 MB
- The Rigger pub, Elton (2).JPG 3.03 MB
- Whitefields, Elton, Cheshire.JPG 3.04 MB