Category:Embassy of Iraq (Washington, D.C.)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Embassy of Iraq is the diplomatic mission of Iraq to the United States. It is comprised of four separate offices. The chancery is located at 3421 Massachusetts Avenue, NW in the Massachusetts Heights neighborhood of Washington, D.C. The former chancery, now used as the Iraqi consular office, is located at 1800 P Street, NW (also known as the Boardman House) in the Dupont Circle neighborhood. The office of the cultural attaché is located at 1638 R Street, NW, also in Dupont Circle. The office of the military attaché is located at 2600 Virginia Avenue, NW in the Foggy Bottom neighborhood.
Wikimedia list article
|Location||Washington, D.C., United States of America|
Media in category "Embassy of Iraq (Washington, D.C.)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Boardman House.JPG 3,213 × 2,443; 1.87 MB
- Embassy of Iraq in Washington, D.C..jpg 862 × 627; 374 KB
- Embassy of Iraq, Consular Section - sign.JPG 2,178 × 2,289; 1.7 MB
- Embassy of Iraq, DC.jpg 2,433 × 2,038; 1.77 MB
- Embassy of Iraq, Washington, D.C..jpg 1,600 × 1,183; 763 KB
- Headquarters of the Daughters of the American Colonists.jpg 1,212 × 1,641; 1.3 MB
- P Street - snow removal.JPG 3,034 × 1,984; 1.56 MB