Category:Emily (ship, 1927)
- Built by M W Blackmore, Bideford.
- 1927 Working passenger boat.
- For a while she ran trips out into the North Sea from Scarborough beach and until recently still had the towing “eye” in her keel which was used to haul her up the beach out of the waves.
- Operated in Gloucester Docksas Renamed: HEATHER SPRAY
- 1992 Sold to Bristol Ferry Boat Company Extensively re-built as Bristol ferry Boat companies’ first craft with a covered cabin. Renamed: EMILY after the current operators eldest daughter
Media in category "Emily (ship, 1927)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.