English: Emneth is a village and a civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. The village is north-north-west of the village. The Village lies to the south-west of the route of the A47 between Peterborough and King's Lynn. The nearest railway station is at Downham Market for the Fen Line which runs between King's Lynn and Cambridge. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport. The parish of Emneth in the 2001 census, has a population of 2,466. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Edmund, Emneth (5 F)
Media in category "Emneth"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Emneth, village sign and parish church. - geograph.org.uk - 70409.jpg 640 × 420; 112 KB
- Gaultree playground, Hungate Road. - geograph.org.uk - 70319.jpg 640 × 278; 64 KB
- Methodist Church, Gaultree. - geograph.org.uk - 70410.jpg 572 × 640; 118 KB
- Mill Road - geograph.org.uk - 513907.jpg 640 × 480; 106 KB
- New planting north of The Wroe - geograph.org.uk - 513916.jpg 640 × 480; 113 KB
- Norfolk County.jpg 1,184 × 796; 169 KB
- Smeeth Road near Popenhoe Farm - geograph.org.uk - 283583.jpg 640 × 427; 76 KB
- The sky over Little Fendyke Field. - geograph.org.uk - 71521.jpg 640 × 396; 78 KB