Category:Emperor Guan temples
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Emperor Guan Temples (關帝廟 Guan Di Miao or 武廟 Wu Miao) are temples to enshrine Guan Yu, an ancient Chinese hero who is worshiped as a god of fortune and war, but most of all of honour and fidelity. Temples of Guan Yu exist all over China, and in Chinatowns all over the world.
temples which worship Guan Yu
|Location||People's Republic of China, Taiwan|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Emperor Guan temples in China (14 C, 4 F)
- ► Guandi Temples in Indonesia (5 C, 2 F)
- ► Emperor Guan temples in Japan (4 C, 2 F)
- ► Emperor Guan temples in Malaysia (2 C)
- ► Emperor Guan temples in Taiwan (17 C, 6 F)
- ► Emperor Guan temples in the United States (3 C, 7 F)
- ► Emperor Guan Temples in Vietnam (7 F)
- ► Chinese temple of Dili (21 F)
- ► Guan Yu Shrine, Khlong San (5 F)
- ► Kwan Kung Temple, Mumbai (18 F)
- ► Seoul Donggwanwangmyo (shrine) (40 F)
- ► Temple Guan di (5 F)
- ► Wen Wu temples (2 C)
Media in category "Emperor Guan temples"
This category contains only the following file.
- Top5eda-bottom5bfa.PNG 500 × 500; 5 KB