Category:Empress Eudokia Makrembolitissa
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Eudokia Makrembolitissa or Eudocia Macrembolitissa, (1021–1096), was the second wife of the Byzantine emperor Constantine X Doukas. After his death (1067) she became the wife of Romanos IV Diogenes. She was also the niece of Michael Keroularios, Patriarch of Constantinople, whose sister had married John Makrembolites.
|Date of birth||1021 (statement with Gregorian date earlier than 1584)|
|Date of death||1096 (statement with Gregorian date earlier than 1584), 1096|
|Country of citizenship|
|Position held|| |
Pages in category "Empress Eudokia Makrembolitissa"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Empress Eudokia Makrembolitissa"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Konstantios Dukas.jpg 37 × 37; 1 KB
- Michael VII histamenon with co-rulers (cropped).jpg 194 × 194; 21 KB
- Michael VII histamenon with co-rulers Detail (cropped).jpg 138 × 138; 12 KB
- Romanus IV histamenon with co-rulers (cropped).jpg 51 × 68; 3 KB
- Romanus IV histamenon with co-rulers.jpg 500 × 239; 52 KB
- S.Demetrius' reliquary with Constantine X Ducas (1059-67, Kremlin) by shakko 01.jpg 3,193 × 3,416; 2.95 MB