Category:English and British princes
English and British princes are members of the royal family, descended from the British sovereign. Today, only the children and male-line grandchildren of the sovereign are entitled to be a "Prince of the United Kingdom". However, before 1917, many more generations of descendents were allowed to use the style.
This category has the following 41 subcategories, out of 41 total.
- ► Prince Edward Augustus, Duke of Kent and Strathearn (2 C, 16 F)
- ► Edward Augustus, Duke of York and Albany (1 C, 15 F)
- ► Prince Edward, Duke of Kent (38 F)
- ► Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex (2 C, 33 F)
- ► Ernst August, Crown Prince of Hannover (2 C, 19 F)
- ► Prince Michael of Kent (38 F)
- ► Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (5 C, 22 F)
- ► Prince William Henry, Duke of Gloucester and Edinburgh (1 C, 8 F)
- ► Prince William, Duke of Cambridge (19 C, 9 F)