From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Entomophagy is sometimes defined broadly to include the practice of eating arthropods that are not insects, such as arachnids (tarantulas mainly) and myriapods (centipedes mainly). The term is not used for the consumption of other arthropods, specifically crustaceans like crabs, lobsters and shrimp.
日本語: 昆虫食性 (食虫性)
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Fried arachnids and insects in Cambodia (17 F)
- ► Entomophagy in China (18 F)
- ► Entomophagy in Colombia (2 F)
- ► Entomophagy in Ecuador (3 F)
- ► Entomophagy in Guatemala (5 F)
- ► Insects in Japanese cuisine (7 F)
- ► Insects in Lao cuisine (4 F)
- ► Entomophagy in Liberia (1 F)
- ► Entomophagy of Mexico (1 C, 12 F)
- ► Entomophagy in Thailand (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Insects in Vietnamese cuisine (3 F)
- ► Casu Marzu (2 F)
- ► Orthoptera as food (1 C, 28 F)
Pages in category "Entomophagy"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Entomophagy"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.